Day 9 School Day+ Dreamcatcher workshop

Day 9

24/7/2026

Today was Day 9 of being in Saskatoon. We woke up at 7:30 and had cereal and bread for breakfast. After breakfast, we went to Lakeview Church for our English lesson.

During the lesson, we even played a murder mystery game. In pairs, we worked on clues to figure out who the real murderer was. Alysha and Vicky won the game! They have such detective minds!



After the English lesson, it was lunchtime. I had a sandwich and fries for lunch. After lunch, we had a Dreamcatcher Workshop with Ms. McDonald. Dreamcatchers are knitting craft work first invented by the First Nation to trap bad dreams!










At first, I thought it would be easy—anyone with hands could do it. But the workshop gave me a surprise. The truth is, I’ve learned how to do it by watching, but I haven’t learned it by doing. Luckily, good news: I knew how to make it. Bad news: my dreamcatcher was very ugly.




After the workshop, we went home, and our dinner was McDonald’s. Today was a happy day!

By Ella & Alysha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1- Hong Kong ==> Vancouver International Airport (YVR)==> Saskatoon

Day 3- School day + National flag football +Summer Barn Dance

Day 15 School day +award ceremony + basketball game