Day 8 School Day + Hip Hop Dance Class
Day 8
22 July 2026
My morning began in a bit of a rush because I woke up late. We had to quickly clean our shoes before leaving, as the studio only allows clean footwear on the dance floor. For breakfast, we ate cereal and toast. Afterwards, Ms. Gwen drove us to Lakeview Church for our English lessons, which covered speaking, reading, and writing. Today was a bit different, though. After our speaking session, we played a game called "Murder Party," which I found incredibly fun. For lunch, I ate sandwiches with salad dressing, and once I finished, I played chess with Ms. Ngai. It was fun!
Later, Mr. Larson drove us to a dance studio for a hip-hop dance class. Not all of us tried this before, so it was a brand new experience to us. Before we got into the dancing, we did some stretching to warm up. Then, Amanda, who was the teacher, taught us some simple steps. Although practice was exhausting, we managed to learn quite a few new moves and Amanda was patient enough to guide us. She was encouraging whenever we did a great move. Learning the choreography was rewarding, but I ended the day feeling completely exhausted and ready for bed.
By Charlie, Camelia and Dora
Comments
Post a Comment