Day 14 School Day + Go Karts, zipline and Holy Cross High School

 Day 14 

28 July 2026

My alarm went off at 7:15 AM today, but I didn't actually get up until 7:50 AM. For breakfast, we had cereal; I ate Cheerios, which tasted very sweet. Later on, Gwen drove us to Lakeview Church for our lessons. We started with a game called "Murder Party." It required a lot of thinking, which made it fascinating! After the game, we read the novel The Miracle Worker and then learned how to write a review.

For lunch, we ate delicious sandwiches. Once we finished, Mr. Larson drove us to his high school, the Holy Cross High School. The building was huge with so many classrooms, but the theatre was definitely the most interesting part. I could not imagine that having a theatre at the school! That was so amazing! I also got squeezed into a locker, which was funny. Next, he took us to an adventure park for go-karts and zipline. I personally preferred the zipline because I was better at it, and the whole experience was incredibly fun. On our way out, we bought Slurpees, but they were a bit too sweet for my taste. Anyway, we enjoyed it a lot. 

We had small potatoes for dinner, and I finally tried Canadian chocolate milk—it was really good! Looking back on today, I feel so grateful to be here. I had so much fun in Canada. With only two days left, I am definitely going to cherish every moment.










We were like the monkeys!



Time for Go-Karts!

Some of us were nervous

Zipline!!!




Camelia was so skilful in driving!

They were battling 




By Camelia, Charlie and Dora






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 15 School day +award ceremony + basketball game

Day 1- Hong Kong ==> Vancouver International Airport (YVR)==> Saskatoon